West Vail Colorado Vacation Rental Managers
Income Estimates And Tips To Run a Successful Short Term Rental in West Vail, Updated September 2023
West Vail is a thriving ski and summer resort town located on the western side of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. As an active vacationer destination, West Vail is home to world-class mountain biking trails, hiking trails, ziplining, and more. Home to the famed Vail Pass Ski Resort, West Vail also provides ample snowboarding and skiing terrain throughout seasonally-variable days and nights. In addition to its year-round activities, West Vail is known for its beautiful local scenery, particularly during the late fall and winter months. This is when locals flock to hiking trails in nearby communities like Beaver Creek and Keystone Resort for a stunning view of the surrounding mountains.
When partnering with RedAwning for your property management needs, we can make sure your West Vail rental is set up correctly and ready to generate the most amount of revenue possible per stay.
This West Vail vacation home is presented on every travel website, where travelers are looking to book accommodations (Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, Google Travel, and hundreds more). And, with RedAwning's dynamic pricing, daily rates are adjusted based on seasonality and demand in West Vail.
Positive vacation rental trends in West Vail, Colorado when you considering renting out your West Vail home as a short-term rental. Short-term rentals are an increasingly popular way to earn extra income and offer guests a unique experience. But before you rent out your home for the summer, keep these four positive vacation rental trends in mind: 1) Renting out your home can be great for your wallet. When you rent out your home, you’re no longer paying for all of the costs associated with keeping it up and running (like utilities). Say yes to short-term vacation rentals if they could help you make ends meet each month. 2) Short-term rentals can help you build equity in your home. If you rent out your home during the off-season (like winter or spring), you can potentially add more value to your property by renting it out again later on down the road. This is especially true if you choose to rent out your home at a premium price.
Positive vacation rental trends in West Vail, Colorado when you considering renting out your West Vail home as a short-term rental. About 90% of all home rentals are positive, with the remaining 10% being negative. Negative rentals can be due to a number of problems, including noisy neighbors and tenants who don’t take care of their homes. Positive rentals may be more challenging to find due to the limited supply of available properties. However, there are ways you can increase your chances of finding a positive tenant. By offering incentives like free or discounted rent, you could potentially attract the right kind of people to your property. Another positive trend is that most people who search for short-term rentals do so looking for something other than a hotel room or apartment. In fact, short-term rental sites have become so popular that even individuals are renting out their own homes or rooms through platforms like Airbnb and VRBO. This creates an opportunity for home owners to make extra income while having their own guests stay in their home.
RedAwning takes the guess-work out of West Vail property management, and we work with you to ensure your West Vail short-term rental is set up perfectly to attract guests and maximize your rental revenue, from day-one.
Note: These averages are based on a 2 bedroom home in Vail. If you'd like to find out how much revenue your home could make by providing the number of bedrooms and specifics about your vacation rental, please try our free vacation rental calculator and/or speak with one of our vacation rental experts about your vacation home, condo or unique vacation rental experience.
If you are a speculative home buyer or have another home in Colorado, check out our other Colorado Vacation Rental Management reports in Alamosa, Aspen, Breckenridge, Cortez, Denver, Durango, Estes Park, Fort Collins, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Gunnison, Loveland, Montrose, Pagosa Springs, Snowmass Village, Telluride, Crested Butte, Vail, Avon, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Winter Park, Mountain Village, Beaver Creek, Frisco, Dillon, Steamboat Springs, Silverthorne, Edwards, Fraser, Grand Lake, Granby, Eagle Vail, Cabo San Lucas, Silvethorne, Leawood, Snowmass, Wildernest, Jefferson, Sliverthrone, Tabernash, Silverthone, Glen Haven, Silverthrone, Eagle, Colorado Springs, Frederick, Kremmling, Rifle, Lyons, Creede, Lakewood, Boulder, and Aurora, Colorado or view all of our vacation rental market reports